Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy Leap Day! (Blog Coffee Day!)


Hello, cafe friends! Happy Leap Day!

Today I am giving away a sweet little "love" package, just to thank you all for the love you've shown me over 12 years of blogging. And thank you for the birthday love, too!

Leave a comment telling me what you plan on doing with your bonus day today! I will draw a winner on Monday morning.

I often wonder what it would have been like if a.) I'd been born in a leap year and b.) my birthday landed on the 29th instead of the 28th. I would be 13 years old today! Sweet!

The sun is shining and the blue skies are beckoning. Hope you have a great leap day!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! Today I am planning on enjoying the sunshine and work on some spring cards this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a women's retreat today as a vendor to sell my earrings! I made $226! Not too bad! First one I've ever done, and would do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, that is so awesome! I need to start making more earrings!

      Delete
  3. it's been a blustery day but we enjoyed a light lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory and afternoon reading with a cup of tea (coffee at breakfast)

    ReplyDelete