Monday, March 2, 2020

A Leapin' Card!


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

I hope you had a good leap day!

The big snow from earlier this week (around 6-8 inches, I think) has quickly melted in the warmer temps. No doubt we are on the cusp of what I refer to as Mud Season, that time of year when you better have a towel handy at the door every time you let the dog in the house!

Soon, we will hear the spring peepers croaking in the pond, as the warmer temps start to make everything green again.


I have a friend who has a birthday on the first day of spring. She loves frogs, so I had to make her a frog birthday card.


{Today's Brew: Unfrogettable stamps and dies (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn Bayou Backdrop die, COPIC markers, Distress oxides, Wink of Stella, white Gelly Roll pen}

Vikki! You won the Leap Day Blog Coffee! Send me your address and I will get this in the mail to you this week!  maryrosescafe@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Now I want to search for my two frog stamps! So cute. Thanks also for the win!

    ReplyDelete