Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Spring Fling


Good morning and welcome to the cafe!

I've brewed three new cards using Lawn Fawn stamps and the LF paper pack Spring Fling!

The first card uses these cute little hedgies. The sunshine is from the Lawn Fawn sentiment set So Much To Say. It was super easy to fussy cut, too.


The second card uses the stamp set Stinkin' Cute.


And the final card uses Party Panda! The birthday sentiment is one of the freebies that Lawn Fawn sent with an order.


Three more cards to add to my stash! Yay!

I have a few more birthday cards to show tomorrow, including a few belated cards (which I seem to need a lot of these days!).

Thanks for visiting the cafe!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I have that paper and I have hardly used it, it perfect for spring... time to get it out. 😊

    ReplyDelete