Monday, February 17, 2020

Fast Cards to Freshen the Stash


Has this ever happened to you?

You go to your card stash, looking for that one occasion...birthday, get well, thank you, sympathy. And that's when you realize you do not have the ONE thing you need.

My card stash is looking a little thin lately. There's this thing called LIFE that keeps getting in the way of my card making.


If it's been a while since I stamped, I try to start with simple. Nothing complicated that will take too long. Just easy peasy stamp, color, assemble.

I grabbed a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamps this morning and got to work stamping, die cutting, and coloring.

I thought it would be a job, but it quickly became fun. And fun has been in short supply these days!


The key to using smaller images is to scale down the size of the card. These are little 3 1/2 by 5 inch pre-folded cards with matching envelopes from Hobby Lobby.


I have a few more images to color and add to card fronts this afternoon. I'm hoping build up my birthday and get well cards. This small size works really well for my church family, as they fit nicely in our mailboxes, too.

I hope to have a few more to show you soon. Hope your week ahead is a good one, cafe friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment