Thursday, February 13, 2020

A Little Sheep Project


I started working on a new stitching project this week. I've done a few in this series, called "Little Sheep Virtues" by Little House Needleworks. This one is called "Peace", and I liked that the sheep has a little heart sheared into its wooly coat.

In the winter, I stitch in the arm chair close to the window for all the natural light I can get. I set this down on the ottoman and had to laugh...sheep on the left, sheep on the right. It's no secret. I like sheep!


I'm making some good progress!

The snow is softly falling today. It's a good day to stay indoors with a coffee, a good book, and a good project to keep busy.

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I also love your stuffed sheep, it looks cozy. 😊 Stay warm! I am on my lunch break and can see that it is still snowing here.

    ReplyDelete