Monday, March 9, 2020

A Spring Farmhouse Coffee Card


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

Spring Forward! It's my husband's favorite time of year! He is always happiest when the days are longer and the evenings have a little more light for dog walking. I do miss that hour of sleep, though!


I made a card last week using the Spring Farmhouse papers and enamel dots from Simple Stories. I paired it with a scallop frame (die from Lawn Fawn) and a little button twine ribbon. That mug is so cute. It reminds me of the very popular Rae Dunn pottery.


I've been scoping the stores for some fresh spring decor. I have to say that Target is a big disappointment. I think they are in a boho phase, which is not my style.   I've been doing more shopping at Meijer lately, and they have some really cute items, like these sweet table linens!


I also found these cute Swedish Dish Cloths is fun spring prints. That bunny was too cute to pass up!


Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment