Thursday, April 9, 2020

COVID-19 Plan: Easter Cards


Easter cards are more important than ever this year. Under normal circumstances, we would spend Holy Week with our church families. But not this year. Many of us will be celebrating Easter Sunday with podcasts and pre-recorded services.


I want to send Easter greetings to family, friends and church family. But I better hurry if they are ever going to make it to the recipients! I started making this card last night, thinking that the design is very simple. And it does LOOK simple. But boy oh boy, did I ever get the arm-cranking workout thanks to the embossing folder and die cuts! And then there was the gluing...messy messy gluing!


I am so glad I remembered to use this embossing folder, called Redeemer, from Taylored Expressions. Taylor makes some of the nicest embossing folders, and they are all so reasonably priced, too. It really adds a little oomph to cards.

I made about a dozen of this design. That's just about my max when it comes to assembly line-style card making! I'm going to try another design later using The Greetery's Lily die cuts.

{Today's Brew: Redeemer embossing folder (Taylored Expressions), Savior die (PTI), banner die (Lawn Fawn), Perfectly Penned alphabet stamps (Concord and 9th), palm branch die from Just Because (Concord and 9th), PTI card stock, Recollections card stock}


Time to get these cards mailed!

Blessings on your Holy Week, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment