Tuesday, July 21, 2020

#CreateinColor: Sorbet, Grapefruit, Poppy


Hello, and welcome to the cafe!

Today I have brewed up a yummy color combo using the new inks from Concord and 9th!

I couldn't wait to give Sorbet a try! I really like the new inks. The coverage is very good, and you can use a light touch to attain it, too. No need for multiple smashings or repeats with the MISTI.



{Today's Brew: (All products from Concord and 9th) Kindness Blooms turnabout stamps and dies, Modern Frames die, Grateful die, inks}


I also found that the inks are wonderful for multi-layer stamping, as you can see here. Overall, I'm pretty impressed!

Stop back tomorrow for another C and 9th color creation!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, and I'm happy to hear that the coverage is good. I use a lot of solid images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The inks are quite juicy or else my very old HA shadow inks are very dry. I love your design with the frames!

    ReplyDelete