Thursday, August 6, 2020

MFT Summer School Day Two: Rainbow



Good morning, cafe friends!

I am on Day Two of My Favorite Things Summer School. Today's lesson: rainbows!

Yaaawwwnnn!

You cafe regulars probably know how I feel about rainbows. It's been a two or three year trend now, and I am just so over it. We got INUNDATED with every company's extra special/oh so clever/totally unique rainbow releases for the past six months now.

Seriously? It's a rainbow. You didn't invent penicillin.

And every designer had to feature a constant onslaught of ROYGBIV creations.

GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW, ALREADY!

Can I get a witness?!

Okay, rant over.
I played along using these candle dies in a bright rainbow array. I decided to turn this one into a slimline card.

{Today's Brew: Make A Wish stamps and dies (MFT), Distress Oxide inks}
I'm most proud of myself for pulling out the ole envelope punch board and making a business-sized fun envelope to match!

There's no such thing as too many candles...or too many birthday cards!

Have a great day, cafe friend!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute and perfect for a slimline! No rainbow stamps at my house that I can think of but I don't mind playing with a range of colors to create the effect! I too am ready for the rainbow craze to end.

    ReplyDelete