Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Summer School: Triangulation



Good morning, cafe friends! Time for Summer School! My Favorite Things Summer School, that is.

I've been wanting to plat with my MFT stamps for a while, and this is always a perfect opportunity to brush up on some stamping techniques and fundamentals.

The first lesson: triangulation. Here, the visual triangle is formed with the Farm Girl, chicken, and sentiment.


{Today's Brew: Birdie Brown stamps (MFT), MFT fence die, MFT cloud and grass stencils, Distress Oxides, COPIC markers, PTI Bitty Big paper and card stock}



I've been feeling like a farm girl this week, harvesting zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers. It's so wonderful to walk out to the garden, pick something, clean it up and add it to dinner. I think it cuts down on the grocery shopping budget, too!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment: