Thursday, September 24, 2020

Target Dollar Spot Finds

 


You know how I love to find treasures in the Target Dollar Spot!

This month, they have a few sweet items for fall, like these cute wreaths (I think maybe they are meant to be Aspen leaves?) and these galvanized metal words.


They also had the word "gather". I like that word, and it makes me think of the stanza in the hymn "All are safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin." But in these weird days of social distancing, "gather" seems like wishful thinking!

I opted for "thankful" instead".



The wreath is on the smallish size. It would make a good wreath for a candle in the center. I gave it a little more presence by just adhering it to the center of my boxwood wreath. Easy!


If you are shopping at Target, make sure to check out their selection of Signature Soy Candles. The autumn fragrances are always my favorites! Orchard Cider, Autumn Harvest, Heritage Pumpkin, Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin Pancakes, Fall Day. Smell them all and tell me your favorites!


Thankful for Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Nice finds! Makes me wish I lived closer to Target so I could check out the Dollar Spot regularly.

    ReplyDelete