Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Quilted Kind of Autumn

 


Happy Sunday, cafe friends!

It's been a busy weekend. I had to finish an article yesterday, and then turn around and host an event for a visiting pastor and his family at our church. The weather was lovely, and all jobs got completed right on schedule. Whew!

I still managed to get a little crafting time in this weekend! I wanted to play with Quilted Autumn from Papertrey Ink. I just love that Quilted series of stamps and dies! I combine these with Lawn Fawn papers for a fast and fun look.


{Today's Brew: Quilted Autumn (PTI), Lawn Fawn papers, PTI inks and card stock, Lawn Fawn stitched frame die, SU baker's twine, Simple Stories enamel dots}


Autumn's chill reminds us to get out those quilts and get cozy! I love this sweet quilt that my husband's grandmother made many years ago.


Stay cozy, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. Both quilts are lovely! Just adore the pretty colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cold, rainy weather makes me want a quilt out too! Love your colorful maple leaf card!

    ReplyDelete