Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Pumpkin-Shaped Birthday

 


I've been adding the Shape Up Series dies from Papertrey Ink to my collection over the past year. They really do make fun, fast cards!

Today, I used the Pumpkin shape up die along with the pumpkin sections die to make this birthday card.


{Today's Brew: Shape Up Series dies (PTI), Tag die (PTI), Autumn Hills stamps (PTI), Simple Stories papers, baker's twine}


One of my friends from church is having a birthday this week, and I thought the pumpkin shape would be fun for an October birthday.


I hope, wherever you are, that your October is just as beautiful as the one we are having here in Michigan. The sun is shining, the trees are adorned in their autumn colors, and the fields and flowers are so pretty. 

Happy Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. A great and and a terrific way to use up patterned paper scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I think I need to take another look at that die.

    ReplyDelete