Thursday, March 4, 2021

A DIY Eucalyptus Wreath for the Front Door

 


Have you noticed that eucalyptus is the hot home design trend now? I thought it might be nice to have a wreath for the front door. But at $35 for a fake wreath, I can only imagine how much the real deal costs these days!

I was at Target, shopping in my favorite Dollar Spot, when I saw these mini wreaths for $3. I can work with that! I bought three.


They have two ends that hook together, and they unhook very easily, too.


I hooked the three mini wreaths together to form one wreath, then attached to a grapevine wreath I had in my stash with some floral wire. Seriously, I have had this one grapevine wreath for years now, but I keep swapping it out for the seasons! It makes a great base for any wreath.


I added a few sprigs of forsythia and a black and white check ribbon. A eucalyptus wreath for $9!


I recently purchased this black and white checked pillow from Hobby Lobby, which matches...


...the new garden flag!


It will look much prettier one day soon...pansies and daffodils will brighten this space in the warmer days ahead.


Today, we are soaking up the sun wherever we can find it!

Blessings, café friend!















1 comment:

  1. You are so good at finding creative and inexpensive alternatives to pricey items! Your wreath is lovely!

    ReplyDelete