Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Buzz in the Air

 


There is a buzz in the air. Can you hear it? Can you feel it? It whispers "Spring is coming!" The birds are singing again. The sun is shining. The days are getting longer. Sure, I still have mounds of snow on the ground. But I also feel hopeful that warmer days are on their way.


I was visiting my son, Luke, last weekend and had a chance to pop in to Hobby Lobby. I found these really cute sets from Momenta at forty percent off. $7.80 for a complete set of dies? Sold! I thought the bee theme was super cute! One set has all die cuts, and the other has die cuts and an embossing folder. I combined both sets to make this card.


{Today's Brew: Momenta dies, PTI card stock, Simple Stories enamel dots}

And speaking of the bees, I have a new favorite order at Starbucks! Have you tried the Almond Milk Honey Flat White? It was delicious! Creamy, with just the right touch of sweetness. And not bad in the fat and calories department, too. I'm heading out to visit my Mom today, and I think I may have to stop in to her local Starbucks for this one.

Blessings, café friend!





No comments:

Post a Comment