Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Spring Flower Walk

 


I like to walk the neighborhood in the spring to admire all of the blooming flowers, shrubs and trees. So pretty!

Here are two cards I made using Taylored Expressions Field Notes. I painted both with Prima watercolors. I think I stamped them first on Bazzill card stock.


This one matched the colors of this old Papertrey Ink patterned paper perfectly.


Such sweet, delicate flowers. Lori Craig really does a fantastic job in her designs with the Field Notes kits.

It was an overcast morning yesterday for my walk, but still pretty as I approached the cottage at the end. 






The sun is shining this morning. I better get out soon!

Blessings, café friends!





1 comment:

  1. Nothing like spring flowers to put a smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete