Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Spring Flowers

 


I just love spring flowers...such a welcome sight after the long winter! I grow a lot of bulbs in my yard: daffodils, hyacinths, grape hyacinth, allium. But the one flower you won't find in my current garden? Tulips.

Why not tulips? Because the deer seem to avoid all the others, but tulips are just too delicious. I've grown some flower leaves and stems, but actual flowering tulip heads? Nope. Those will disappear overnight.

This Heroscapes stamp set from Hero Arts is just lovely! I finally had a chance to play with it at stamp camp.






This set reminds me of our trip to Holland, Michigan for the tulip festival! That should be coming up again this May. Hmmm. Maybe we need to add another weekend trip to our agenda!



Thanks for visiting the café today!





No comments:

Post a Comment