Sunday, June 20, 2021

One More For Father's Day

 


Hello, café friends!

It is a beautiful summer solstice Father's Day here in Michigan. We will be celebrating with steaks on the grill, strawberry shortcake for dessert, and corn hole and campfires later tonight.

In the meantime, here's a card I made for my father-in-law. He's 87, and he does a lot of sitting and golf-watching these days, so I thought this one was perfect for him!


I used a little Wink of Stella on the TV and antenna, but I got a new tube and it's coming out too fast. Not sure what I am doing wrong.


And here's the inside sentiment. Fun! 

{Today's Brew: Polka Dot Parade stamp set and dies (PTI), Three Piece Suit PTI papers, MFT Blueprints dies, CP inks, SU silver shimmer card stock}



Hope your day is fun and relaxing, too!





1 comment: