Thursday, August 5, 2021

A Very Brady Birthday

 


My sister, Jenny, turns 60 today! I am putting together a themed gift that speaks to our childhood. Specifically, the Brady Bunch!

And doesn't this card just scream "Brady Bunch Kitchen!" I can see Alice cooking a roast, or maybe baking a cake for "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" 😁

Have you all seen Maureen McCormick lately? She has a show on HGTV. She is 65, and she looks fantastic! And so does my sister, Jenny!


I'm giving Jenny a plant and macramé hanger...because it looks just like her, and like the Brady house! LOL! 


I got this one for my son, John's place, and gave him a start from my philodendron. By the way, they were selling something very similar at IKEA, but their hangers sold out quickly. I found mine at Walmart.com from Better Homes and Gardens for half the price!


{Today's Brew: Lick the Bowl stamps and dies (CP), CP inks and paper, The Greetery crimped frame die, enamel dots}

Thanks for visiting the café today!





1 comment:

  1. A trip down memory lane. I remember making macrame pot hangers for my patio plants.

    ReplyDelete