Wednesday, September 29, 2021

National Coffee Day!

 


Hello, café friends! Did you hear? Today is National Coffee Day! woo hoo!

I had to make some coffee cards today to celebrate!



This one is going to my sweet step-mom-in-law, Shirley Ann, who has been battling an illness this summer. Inside sentiment says Hope This Perks You Up.


And this one I left without a sentiment, figuring I can add one later.

I combined Catherine Pooler stamp sets and The Daily Grind papers for these autumn-inspired cards.


I went to my favorite local spot, Carrigan Café, for a Mexican Latte. Spicy, sweet, and oh so good! I brought along some writing assignments to work on.

My husband called while I was there, and I told him what I was doing.

"Oh, this is like one of those Hallmark movies, where the girl goes back to her hometown and , while writing at the café, bumps into a former high school sweet heart who needs her help on his apple orchard to save the fall festival!" he said.

"Do I need to come there now and make sure that doesn't happen?" he asked.

Ha ha ha. Nope! 


Time to grab a coffee to go. Blessings, café friends!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, too funny! Your hubby must have seen a Hallmark movie or two. 😄

    ReplyDelete