Monday, October 25, 2021

How Many?

 


How many licks does it take to get to the bottom of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

I don't know.

But I can tell you how many mass produced Christmas cards it takes to stifle creativity!

36, to be exact.


Ugh. These cards were getting the better of me. I decided I had to sit down and finish them off this weekend.

I started making more "mountain" die cut words...laborious! And then I remembered that this Penny Black stamp set also has a stamp with the word "mountain". MUCH easier!


I saved the die cutting for the deer and rabbit. Each one is popped up with a foam dimensional, and then I applied a thin layer of clear Wink of Stella. Finally, I adhered the glittery sequin snowflake to each card. A lot of steps were involved in this one, both outside and inside.


Time to move on to some other projects! I think I will start working on some Thanksgiving cards next, and maybe a few Halloween if I can get them mailed soon.

More Christmas cards to come, but for now I have a good start for my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment