Thursday, May 19, 2022

Bundle Sale!

 Doing a little spring cleaning, so today I am offering a bundle and save sale! (Cross-posted on FB, too)  I accept Paypal, US only, shipping extra and calculated when you send me your zip code. Thanks for looking!


PTI Strawberry Patch stamps/sentiments, patch dies $15


PTI In The Meadow stamps and dies $10


Waltzingmouse Stamps $15


Concord and 9th stamps and dies $25


WPlus9 stamps $10


Reverse Confetti stamps and dies $15


Amuse Studio stamps $10


Amuse Studio stamps $5


Fiskars/Recollections $10


Lawn Fawn stamps and die/ SSS stamps $10


Inkadinkadoo stamps $10





2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am interested in the Reverse Confetti set and dies. (I'm assuming they match the set. I don't see them in the picture) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Dies come with this. You can send your email address to me at maryrosescafe@gmail.com

      Delete