Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Another cuppa?

 


Here's another coffee card that features new stamps and papers from Catherine Pooler's fall release!


I used a note card die to create the rounded edges on these panels of patterned paper.


I thought it needed a little something extra to give it some texture and bling, so I added a few loops of this glittery twine from Stampin' Up to the back of the circle focal point.

Sam and I went to Target last night, and let me tell you, there's nothing crazier than a Target in a college town during move-in week! Still gathering what we need after coordinating a plan with the new roommate...a microwave, a rug, closet organizers. I need to get this guy moved in so he will stop spending our money! 😅

Good news! Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks! And after the week I am having, I may need to reward myself with one!

No comments:

Post a Comment