Monday, August 22, 2022

Indiana Road Trip

 


I really needed a change of scenery this weekend. We've had a lot of busy, chaotic life events this month, and I just needed a mental break from all of it.

Indiana to the rescue!

I spent the weekend with my Hoosier sons, exploring Zionsville and Carmel, shopping and eating. It was fun!













I finally got to meet Kiku the Cat! John is now the proud owner of this bundle of energy! He was so much fun to play with, too.


Kitty toy paradise!


Kiku likes to perch on the window sills and watch the bunnies in the yard. He's a sweet, friendly fellow. So dapper! I spoiled him with toys and Kitty Greenies treats.


It must've been a kitty weekend, because I got this mug when we went out to brunch at Ruth's Café In Indy (delicious!).


We made a trip to IKEA to help John with a TV cabinet purchase. The television was a recent gift from us after Ed made an upgrade.


Mr. Kiku supervised.




We played a new board game called Azul. Very fun strategy game!


It is nice to check in on the out-of-state sons and just spend time with them. Everyone is healthy, happy, settled. It does this mama's heart good to see them all doing so well.

I have a busy week ahead getting Sam prepped for the big move. No worries. It will all get done according to God's plan.

Blessings on your Monday, café friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment