Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Cool Cards for Warm Days

 


I have to say that we've had really wonderful weather this summer. Not too hot, not too humid, not too wet or dry. It's been a Goldilocks summer! Most days hover around 80, with a light breeze. It's also been a not-so-buggy summer, which has been awesome for being outdoors!

We are expecting a warm day today, but a thunderstorm later will cool things off in no time.

I made some popsicle cards yesterday! Aren't these fun? This is a Concord and 9th turnabout set. I used two pieces of 6 x 6 card stock to make the background design, and then cut four three inch panels to make these four cards.


A little ink blending, some paint splattering, and voila!


I used CP inks and card stock, and also a CP tag die. 

I think I will get out the swimming pool for Jemma today!

Stay cool café friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment