Thursday, August 4, 2022

The New Table and Chairs!

 


The new table and chairs arrived yesterday, and I LOVE it all!


It fits the space so much better than the farmhouse table! And even with the leaf in it, there is plenty of room to get around.





The stools are really nice, too. I like that they tuck under the island for a less obstructive view.


And you can see how nicely it matches our current coffee table! I like a mix of painted and natural wood furniture.




I am even happier with the hutch now, and may not even paint it. I like the contrast! I also love how the scalloped edge of the ladderback chairs matches the scalloped edge of the hutch. Nice!

I haven't decided if I am going to let my family eat at it unsupervised. 😄 It's just so pretty! I think I will have to enforce a "placemats, please!" rule for a while. LOL!

The cottage is looking extra sweet! I had to cut a bouquet of hydrangeas for the centerpiece. They are PLENTIFUL right now, and they've been hanging over into the front sidewalk. A little trim was in order!

Thanks for visiting the café today!

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely, as is the rest of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new table and chairs are perfect! Your gift for noticing details is what makes you a great decorator (like seeing how the scalloped edges match).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'm happy that it's just what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I have a table that size and it works out well! We always have the leaf in, but someday we may not need it. I like your chairs too! - Chris Lawlor

    ReplyDelete
  5. A round table works well in a space with so many rectangles! I like your change a lot! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete