Saturday, August 13, 2022

Cover Plate Three Ways, Day Three

 


Here's one more way to use the cover plate. Remember that stencil from yesterday's card? Use it!


All those pretty ink colors blended over the cover plate! How could I toss that away? I added it to a kraft card base, stamped a sentiment on a stitched circle, added leaves and a twine bow for some rustic fall flair.



Simple and sweet! Are you seeing signs of summer winding down? I think the days are definitely getting shorter now. I see signs of autumn in all the stores: back to school supplies, fall candles and pumpkins galore! It's a little chilly and overcast this morning...you can feel a change in the air. I think I will go for a long walk before I get to my To Do list. Blessings on your weekend, café friends!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - love the fall colors and all that ink blending! Fall has been teasing us this past week here in Pittsburgh but I'm not fooled - it's going to get blazing hot again! Mid-October is when it seems to finally permanently change to fall weather. And boy is this winter-lover ready for it lol!

    ReplyDelete