Monday, August 15, 2022

A Bouquet For Mom

 


We went to visit my Mother-in-Law at her residential home yesterday. We pop in a few times a week, sometimes to take her out to lunch or for ice cream or just a country drive. I like to bring her some little "gift" when I visit. A magazine, a piece of dark chocolate, cookies, a book, a piece of costume jewelry. Fun stuff.

Yesterday, my fun stuff drawer was looking a little sad. I decided to cut her a bouquet of flowers from the garden. I had this sweet little basket watering can, and thought it'd be the perfect thing!


Hydrangeas, zinnias, and salvia. A sweet little reminder of summer!

Don't you love the flowers of this season?

2 comments:

  1. A perfect cheery gift for your MIL! Vikki H (not sure why I can't sign in today with Google)

    ReplyDelete