Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Unboxing the New Catherine Pooler "All Things Fall" Release

 


The new Catherine Pooler release was so fabulous that for the first time ever I pressed the "I Want It All" Button. I couldn't resist! It came this past weekend, too! (And now you know why I was purging and cleaning out the craft room! I had to make room for new stuff!)

 And look at that adorable sticker!



Wrapped in pretty tissue with this pie sticker! A hint of what's inside!



The papers are so cute. I want to find tops and blouses and dresses and skirts in these patterns! 


New inks! I love all of these shades of brown...perfect for fall crafting!


Swirling leaves!


Dies and stencils! I can't wait to play with that plaid die!


I decided to join Stamp Nation this month, as they were giving away this free stamp set and also hosting a class on backgrounds.


And here's a fun card I made with the new goodies!


You know if it's about coffee, I'm all over it.


That plaid paper! I want it in a shacket! 



It's fun to get new products to inspire creativity! I am ready to burn an autumn candle, make a pumpkin spice latte, and get cracking on All Things Fall!


2 comments:

  1. Me, too! I love fall, and this CP release and your card is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a HAPPY day for you!!!! Love your card, too.

    ReplyDelete