Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Shacket

 


Did you hop on the shacket trend last year?

What is a shacket, you may ask? Well, it's a combination shirt and jacket. Shacket! Think "flannel oversized shirt", only a bit thicker and cozier.

I wanted to get one last year, but never got around to it. If you ever watch the Catherine Pooler videos, you will sometimes see her in her shacket...and she always makes a comment on it, too! It's just a fun word to say... Shacket!

I found some cute shackets at a boutique when in Indiana recently, but balked at the $65 price tag.

And then I saw this really cute shacket in the Coldwater Creek catalog.


$149? Uh, no.

That same week, I was shopping at Sam's Club, making some purchases for the church kitchen, and decided to just take a peek in the clothing department.

And what to my wondering eyes would appear?


Shackets! For $16.99! Yay!

I've been wearing these a LOT this week! Such a great find!

You will probably find shackets in all the stores now. I know I saw them at Target last week, they will likely have a version at Walmart and Costco, and no doubt you can find some higher-end ones at Macy's. 

I'm feeling very grateful and thankful for this find! Daily blessings, even in Sam's Club.

It's the little things, isn't it?





1 comment: