Sunday, October 2, 2022

Getting Productive

 


It hasn't been a very productive week.

College boy called on Monday to say he was sick, really sick, and could I please take him to urgent care?

I told him to pack a bag, load up his laundry, and I would pick him up to recuperate at home.


He has a pretty bad bronchial cold. LOTS of coughing. He's been home all week, doing homework and classwork from his laptop in between naps, cups of tea, and lots of chicken noodle soup. He tells me his roommate has the same cold, his friends have the same cold, and half the campus seems to be coughing in every lecture room and lab. Tis the season for sharing...germs!


I've been sticking close to home, trying to do a little organizing and cleaning.

I decided to do a little work in my Canvo bullet journal. My mind needed a creative break, and this did the trick!




I like this spread of red and green apple trees! And here's the thing that I am really loving this week:


A full set of Tombow Dual tip markers! My friend, Linda, sold me her set, and I was thrilled to get them! They work fabulously in the bullet journal, as these are water based and do not soak through the way Prima and COPIC markers do.


Lovely! It's nice to have another coloring medium to add to my collection.

Hoping to clean my craft room this week, and maybe get some cards made, too!


1 comment:

  1. I love your journal! Hope your sick boy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete