Saturday, November 26, 2022

Silent Night

 


Today's Brew features a lot of ingredients from different companies.

For starters, the background is stamped on a die cut Crimped panel from The Greetery with the Swirling Snowflakes background stamp from Catherine Pooler, and then I used CP inks to give a wintry effect. 

Next, I embossed the sentiment from Taylored Expressions with silver embossing powder.

The white snowy hillside is from Lawn Fawn (I think), but I added a church at the end (from Hello Bluebird). Finally, I finished it off with greens and berries from Hello Bluebird that I inked with CP inks.

Like I said, lots of ingredients!



Are you doing any Black Friday/holiday shopping this weekend? I got a few holiday purchases made...and a few crafty purchases, too. So many goo deals, it's hard to resist!

We are still plowing through the leftovers. Round three today will feature shepherd's pie, and round four tomorrow will be turkey cranberry sliders. Hoping that will finish off all the leftovers. Oh, and did I mention half a pumpkin pie and half an apple pie? Good thing Luke and his lovely lady are coming to town today!

Blessings, café friends!





5 comments:

  1. We have leftovers, too. Ate them "as is" Friday night and will also make a shepherd's pie. If my daughter wants to take any back to school, I'll pack some up for her. I love your slider idea!! It sounds yummy!
    There were some fantastic Black Friday deals, so shopping was definitely part of the weekend, with some more to come either today or tomorrow. With my girls being older and still in college, they don't need much right now so shopping is on a smaller scale this year. I really love shopping for stocking stuffers and will do that next week (I brave the stores for that heehee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely...I love to give all my craft supplies a good workout! In fact, that's the only thing in my shopping cart this Black Friday---crafty stuff for me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wintry card! Great job of mixing products from a variety of companies.

    ReplyDelete