Friday, November 25, 2022

A Thanksgiving Recap

 

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year!

It all began Wednesday evening with a church service, followed by our pie and dessert social. 




So many desserts! We had a great turnout, and everyone lingered until well past 9.


Of course, the next morning began with lots of prep in the kitchen and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on television.


John brought the makings for our charcuterie board, and they were delicious!



Last year, I found a butter turkey at our local grocery store. But this year, I remembered that I had save the plastic mold it came in. Yay! I made my own!



We were able to bring Ed's mom over to spend the day with us. She seemed to enjoy the meal!



College boy came home, along with all of his dirty laundry. 


Giving thanks for all the blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment