Friday, December 2, 2022

Cardinal Christmas

 


I added a few more cardinals to our outdoor décor this year. 

I found these sweet twiggy cardinals at Joann's this year.


And a little one for the front door wreath.

I like the pop of red.




I thought it went well with last year's garden flag and door mat.




I wanted a little more twinkle out front this year, so Ed moved the deer to the front garden.



I sprayed the cardinals with some clear coat weatherproofing before putting them outside. I hope that protects them a bit from the elements.

I will take pics when it's all lit up at night. Not 100% sure that it all works together. Sometimes, too many elements can feel cluttery. I wish I had a knack for less is more.

Those deer may end up back by the woods before Christmas. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I like those pops of red, too. Very pretty and well thought out.

    ReplyDelete