Saturday, December 3, 2022

Every Good and Perfect Gift

 


I had this idea floating around to use the Wrap It Up stamps and dies for a Christmas card. But what sentiment? And then I remembered this sentiment from PTI's Phrases and Praises. Perfect!


I did a little ink splattering on the white panel with Prima metallics, then stamped the sentiment in two colors. A glittery golden edge makes this one sparkle, along with a little Wink of Stella on the ribbons.


A simple card, in essence, but a few extra steps involved. I do really like it, though! I stamped out a bunch of different "packages" and ribbons in CP party inks, and I'm making each card a little unique. I should have a dozen of these done today.

2 comments:

  1. That's a winner! The Wrap it Up set looks very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea and have the P & P set! Thanks for the inspiration. Vikki H

    ReplyDelete