Sunday, March 26, 2023

Easter Blessings

 


This card was three years in the making.

Let me explain.

Dawn at WPlus9 released this stamp and die set with her spring release back in 2020. It sold out, along with just about everything from that release, and it didn't get restocked. In the meantime, a pandemic happened. I would check the website every now and then, and I even signed up to be notified when it did come back in stock. Sometimes, it would be the stamps and not the dies, and I would wait too long to decide and miss out on all of it.

Well, by some miracle, I check the site last month, and lo and behold, the stamps and dies I wanted had been restocked!

Cue the Hallelujah chorus!


This set is called Spring Blessings. I also got The Little Things, along with the bird house die and bird die that I'd been wanting for so long. Most of these are still in stock now. (I missed out on spring florals dies...one day!)


I have a lot of WPlus9 products, and some of them are pretty old, too! Still, so cute! And the ones I eventually sold...well, sometimes I regret selling them. Does that ever happen to you?

By the way, the cover is from WPlus9, Lattice frame die. I love this one so much!

All the elements with this set are so precious. That pussy willow branch is just perfect! These multi-step stamps are easy to use and line up, too.

I've been making some Easter cards this weekend. More to show you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love those W+9 sets. I remember how quickly they sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I hope/ wish they would add more new sets- I adore Dawn’s style.

    ReplyDelete