Thursday, March 23, 2023

Completist




I admit it. I'm a completist.

If I like a thing, I want all the things. 

It's a sickness.

This year, I am trying a little bit harder to use what I've got before purchasing the next new thing.

I got a few of these cookbooks from my sons for Christmas, and the others I found on a half-off sale at Books A Million.

Don't they look cute on my counter? 

Okay, cookbooks aren't meant to just look cute. You've got to use them, too!  And I have. I made a delicious baked rigatoni last month. And next month, I'm trying this one for Easter dinner.


You can find the full recipe on Pinterest, and I think it's on the PW blog/website as well. It's called Sigrid's Carrot Cake. Sounds yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Cute and useful is a great combination! I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will report on the carrot cake after Easter! :)

      Delete
  2. Love those cookbooks. There are a ton of winner recipes in them! Do you read her magazine? I have a few years' worth of issues and the pages are splattered and crinkly lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love the magazine, too! Just got the new spring issue!

      Delete