Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Variations to Have On Hand

 


When you have a good design that you are happy with, it's always a good idea to make a few more cards to have on hand while the supplies are out.



A bright, cheery card for someone who may need a little boost. And who knows? Maybe chicken soup will be included!

My sweet Mom fell last week and broke her shoulder...again. I made her lemon chicken orzo soup, and she enjoyed it. Hoping she will be feeling better soon. She's had lots of falls in recent years, and when you are almost 90, it's not easy to bunce back.

I think I will mail her one of these this week. A little happy mail.





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she's not in too much pain. I like to make multiples, too. Sometimes I make several sentiment strips for them--thank you, thinking of you, happy birthday, etc.--so I can add the one that fits the occasion as the need arises.

    ReplyDelete