Thursday, May 25, 2023

Finishing Ideas For Lori Holt Stitch Cards

 


Nicole asked recently what I do to finish off the Lori Holt Stitch Card projects. I thought I'd show you a few ideas!

A while back, I had the idea to use this frame and swap out the stitch cards for the season. It's been super easy, too, thanks to the magnet backing.


Sometimes, I finish them in a hanging pillow form and give them as gifts.



I think I may leave the stitched border off this pattern so that I can put these in the cute wooden hoops I found at the resale shop in town.


I've had these frames for-ever, and haven't used them yet. I think some of the farm-inspired patterns might be cute in them.


Still working on this set of stitch cards. Not sure how I will finish these yet!


Some stitchers just finish them as little pillows and pile them in a bowl.


A bowl of strawberries! Yum!

Thanks for visiting the café today!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for showing these ideas, Mary Rose! You've been inspiring me to try cross stitching but I didn't want to jump in without some ideas for using the finished pieces. Your decorating style is lovely and cozy and I love your ideas. Now I'm itching to go to The Porcupine to pick up a kit or two!!!

    ReplyDelete