Saturday, May 27, 2023

Rise and Shine


Good Morning!

How's your Memorial Day weekend shaping up?

We've had some lovely mild weather this week. Last night, we commemorated the unofficial start of summer with dinner outdoors: burgers hot off the grill, sweet potato fries, corn on the cob, and watermelon for dessert!

This morning, temps were down to 39 degrees. Brrr! It warms up, but slowly. 

I'm headed to a Memorial event at church this morning, where I am passing out ice cream and frozen desserts. Hope it warms up enough for some takers!


Here's another card using the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Berry Fields papers and elements. Once again, I paired with a paper doily and some baker's twine. I used the Merry Mug die (PTI) and stenciled it in a checked pattern with some CP ink.

That blue rooster! Swoon! I think chickens and roosters are making a comeback, maybe because of all of the folks who are raising free-range chickens in their back yards. I'm all for it! Bring on the rooster décor!

No comments:

Post a Comment