Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Summer Plans

 


Memorial Day weekend always feels like the unofficial start of summer. We are making "summer plans", both individually and as a family.

My husband is planning what he calls "mini bike adventures". He is on one of those adventures this week, biking across the state of Michigan. He hopes to make it to his halfway point today.

Sam is planning destination concerts that involve friends from various cities. He's also on a new fitness plan at the gym, and he's taking up golf. 

I have a plan to read more books, try my hand at sewing and a little quilting and applique, and dabble once again at watercolor.

These books were from my sister, Tina's craft room. We often talked about taking watercolor classes together.


And let me introduce you to my new summer mug! I found this beauty on clearance at a Hallmark shop this weekend. It is a design from Rifle Paper Company, and it's made by Corcksicle. And let me tell you, it keeps my coffee super hot! Great for travel, or just working in the garden.


And speaking of garden...I have a flat of wax begonias to plant. Time to get busy!

What are your summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment