Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Simple Vintage Lakeside

 


The Simple Vintage Lakeside collection is perfect for making cards for the men in life. 

I combined the papers with a CP sentiment, an SU label die and ribbon, and this awesome cattails border die from Lawn Fawn.

This one is going to my father-in-law, who fell and broke his hip a few weeks back. He's in a rehab facility, and therapy is going slow, as is to be expected for a man who is 88. Ouch.


Sam is having a day at the lake today. He's going to meet his dad at the shores of Lake Michigan, as Ed is about to complete his cross-state biking adventure. I'm thinking Ed may need a "get well soon" card after this bike trip is over! 😆

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love to see masculine cards for ideas. I'm always drawn to flowers, which doesn't work well for men's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice guy card (love the burlap ribbon). Many get well wishes to your father-in-law. My great-aunt (who is 82) just fell and broke her lower vertebrae and is in rehab.
    Brian and I spontaneously decided to bike 41 miles this past Monday on the Montour Trail (you might remember it from when you lived in Pittsburgh). It was so fun! I kind of understand your husband's passion for biking!

    ReplyDelete