Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Blooms and Bees and BDays

 


Another daffodil card? Yep! And this one has bees, too!

Today's brew combines CP's Daffodil Blooms with a Lawn Fawn cloud backdrop, LF picket fence die, and sentiment from Hello Bluebird.

And speaking of bees...


These adorable earrings come from Silver Forest. I discovered this company a few years ago at my local Hallmark store, and I occasionally find them at boutiques and specialty shops. They sell the sweetest earrings at a great price, usually around $20. And the best part? When you purchase, you get a sticker and a reward card. Collect five stickers and you can mail the card in for a free pair!

You can see the collection here:


I am a picky jewelry shopper, and I do not buy a lot. If I have something I like, I keep it for years and years. But I can tell you that these designs are so unique and precious. They are so lightweight and so comfortable that I wear them almost every day.


And here’s a stunning card that my husband made me for my birthday today! Okay, just kidding. He told me he made it in the hopes I would be impressed. When you pull the tab, the bee flies over the hive! So sweet. I love it!


We are spending my birthday in Florida, soaking up the sun. What could be better?


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Mary! We spent a week around the Orlando area mid-February, our first visit. Always nice to feel and see the winter sun and beaches. Enjoy your special week. Vikki Hein

    ReplyDelete