Tuesday, February 27, 2024

A Weakness for Birds

 


I love birds. Bird watching, birds singing, birds at the feeder. And if it's home décor related and it has a bird, it's hard not to add it to my flock.

These birds started out as paint blobs. And then I went back, added detail with a marker, and put them on some branches.


Here's a funny story. I was browsing online (always dangerous) and saw a blue bird die that I always loved from WPlus9 Designs. Dawn closed the company last year, sadly. She had a big "going out of business" sale, too. Regrets! I should have gotten that blue bird die when I had the chance.

And then I went down to my craft room last weekend, and guess what I found? Yep. The bluebird die, along with the matching bird house dies. I got them last spring and hadn't used them yet.

Sigh.

Proof that I really do need to practice this Year of Plenty!

Expect a bird and birdhouse card soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment