Monday, February 26, 2024

Daffodils and Crocus

 


My Mom has always grown the sweetest crocus. This cluster was probably planted almost ten years ago, after she moved into her condo. And still, they come back year after year!


I tried to plant them, and quickly learned that these were tasty treats for all of the rabbits and deer who frequent my yard.

I guess I'll stick with daffodils.

And speaking of daffs...Catherine Pooler came out with the sweetest two-step daffodil set!


The key is to cut out the die cut first, and then stamp on top of that for perfect 2 step placement.


I love daffs! I didn't have anything like this in my collection, so I was happy to add it to my bouquet of flower stamps.


The daffs are starting ton pop up in my garden. They won't bloom for a few more weeks, but just seeing them push through the hard winter ground gives me hope.

Spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment