Sunday, February 25, 2024

Hand Lettering


I am famous for my lettering...for my hand lettering looking like something written by a third grader, that is.

I often go too fast, and my mind works faster than my fingers.

Hand lettering requires you to slow down.

I picked up this tablet at the Dollar Store to help me practice.






Using my Tombows and art books to have a few "lessons" at home. It's a very relaxing thing to do in the evenings while watching a program on television. This month, I've been enjoying All Creatures Great and Small and Miss Scarlet and the Duke on PBS.

I left a little "Easter Egg" hint to tell you where I will be this week. 

Blessings on your Sunday, café friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. I think I found the egg heehee! Have a super time. That's a good idea to practice in one of the handwriting books. I loved them when I was a child and forgot they still existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I caught the hint. Lettering is fun. I have a book by Lindsay Ostrom from a long time ago that I like to pull out from time to time.

    ReplyDelete