Friday, February 23, 2024

Craft Session: Ringed with Nature

 


Ringed with Nature is a Stampin' Up set that is in the current catalog, and it is really sweet. It's an all occasion set that has certain elements that can be combined for two-step stamping. I found this one on a buy/sell forum a while back, and thought I'd get a lot of use out of it. Nature-inspired cards work so well for men and women.


SU also sells a Tree Rings hybrid embossing and die cutting set to go with this. I don't need these, as I already have the SU Tree Rings background stamp and tree rings dies from The Greetery.  I used both for this card!


SU also had a paper pack to match this set, but I have a few papers from Happier Than Happy (SU) that I'd purchased on a buy/sell forum. Those toadstools...love them! And the two-step roof and house are so easy to stamp and cut out. I used a Mix and Mat die from Papertrey Ink to add to the woodsy feel.


This easy two-step bouquet is really sweet. I used papers from Simple Stories to give this all the spring vibes.

A little new mixed with a little old. A perfect recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment