Monday, March 11, 2024

Call Me

 


Have you noticed? Old-style rotary phones are having a moment in the crafting world.

Here's the funny thing. My parents had not one but TWO rotary phones. One downstairs in the kitchen, and one upstairs in the hallway. And they were still there when Mom sold the house ten years ago!

When I think of all the teen angst conversations I had on that upstairs telephone, with the cord that was stretched all the way into my bedroom because "Hell-o! Privacy!".

I once had a rowdy teen party when my parents were out of town, and someone stole the bottom cover off the handset. I had to replace it myself with the phone company. Yep. I was no angel.

I wish I had that phone today!

And yes, it was mustard yellow, just like the phone in today's card!


{Today's Brew: Call Me stamps and dies (Catherine Pooler), Potluck Party Papers (CP), Des Moines sequins (CP), CP inks}


Tomorrow, I will show you another fun use for this stamp set that will surprise you!





No comments:

Post a Comment