Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hold on to the joy!

 


I managed to rise this morning, but I'm not shining. I woke up with a really painful hip (bursitis?), and now I'm hobbling around the house. Just in time for my long list of jobs to do before the Easter weekend.

But even in pain, I still managed to make my coffee...joy!

This sentiment from Riley and Company really cracks me up.


{Today's Brew: Rise and Shine stamps and dies (CP), Buffalo Check background stamp (CP), CP inks and sequins, MFT stencil, Riley and Co coffee sentiment}


Still having fun with these colors and background papers that I stamped myself.

I'm trying to keep it simple for Easter meal plans...a combination of pre-made (store-bought quiche and bakery cake), along with a few homemade items like Tater Tot casserole, Apple Cashew salad, and French madeleines. 

Do you have any Easter day traditions?

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, especially the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a green tea drinker, I do not at all agree with your card sentiment haha! I still love the card itself, though, especially that big and bright sun.
    I hope your hip pain goes away soon! Years ago when I was training for a marathon I woke up unable to move because of right hip pain. It's no picnic (but it did make for a rather nice day spent on the couch with a good book and an ice pack).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I know, Nicole! You know I love tea, also...but coffee is my first thing in the morning necessity!

      Delete