Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Robin Season

 


Michigan's state bird is the robin...a herald of spring!

We've been seeing so many robins lately, flocks of them congregating in the crab apple trees, looking for some leftover fruit. You will also see them in flocks on rainy spring days, hunting for worms on the warm grass.

I caught a few on a chilly morning last week!




I think the caption on these photos should be "I left Florida for this?!"


This fun bird is from a Concord and 9th stencil and stamp set that my husband gave me for Christmas. So cute! You can make so many combos of birds, and in any colors you wish.

After ink blending the colors and stamping some details, I went back with a Signo white gel pen and added a bit more.


A fun card for spring birthdays!



Happy Spring, café friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and your card. No robin's here, yet.

    ReplyDelete